We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
WHO, WHAT, WHY, HOW LONG
who are we
Personal information submitted through this website is collected by Nick Bunton Studios
what we collect
We may collect the following information: your name, email address, website url, your computer’s IP address and any specific enquiry details.
why we collect it
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to be able to respond to your contact and provide services.
how long we keep it
We retain this information until we have responded to your contact, for internal record keeping for a period of no longer than 3 years, or until you ask to unsubscribe from our email list.
SECURITY AND CONTROLS
controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously supplied personal data
- if you have previously agreed to us processing your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you have a complaint you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) which is the data privacy supervisory authority in the UK.
Under the GDPR (the EU General Data Protection Regulation), you have a number of specific rights with regards to your personal information:
- Right of access – if you want to know if we are storing or processing any personal data about you, you can contact us to find out.If this is the case, you may find out what purpose it is being stored for and request a copy of your data by contacting us. Your data will be supplied as soon as is practical in a CSV (comma separated value) file format which can be opened as a simple text file or as a spreadsheet. There is no charge for making a request or for the electronic data file, but if the number and frequency of requests is unreasonable we may charge an admin fee.
- Right to correction – if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Right to erasure – if you want to remove your personal data from our records, you can request this by contacting us. We will remove the data as far as it is practically within our power, and where we are not legally obliged to retain it.
- Right to object – if you no longer want us to process your data you can request this by contacting us.
- Right to complain – if you are unhappy with how we are managing your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
what why how
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Read how to control and delete cookies.
We also use the Facebook pixel to collect data on site visits by Facebook and Instagram users.
links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When we recommend a product or service the link provided on this site may be an affiliate link. This means that if you make a purchase or order after clicking through on the provided link we may receive a small commission on that purchase or order at no additional cost to you.
We never recommend products or services for affiliate income purposes, but always because we feel the product or service is a high quality offer that we would like to share with our visitors for their potential benefit.
If you wish to avoid using affiliate links you can do so by searching independently for product or service using your usual search engine.
Nick Bunton Studios
1 Lodgelands Close